Welcome to ScienceFictionery
-OUR KICKSTARTER IS NOW 53% FUNDED-
Our base goal of £2500 will allow us to launch and run the magazine for 3 issues (6 months), enabling us to pay our writers 3 pence (approx 4c US) per word (ppw).
Our Stretch Goals:
- £5K to increase pay to writers to 6 pence (approx 8 cents US) per word. 10K to fund the mag for a year.
- £13.5K to offer an audio version of each issue.
- £16K to enlist the talents of artists & illustrators for cover art work.
Our most popular rewards are:
- Digital & Print copies of Issue #1
- 12 Month subscription
- Lifetime subscription (limited places available)
Make your pledge here: http://kck.st/3uhVjE0
Writers: If you submitted a story on or before 7th of May for issue #1 consideration, all emails have been sent with your decision. If you have not received a decision email, please contact us at email@example.com
Sciencefictionery is a bi-monthly Science-Fiction literary magazine that brings the best of Science Fiction in short, flash, and poetry forms – COMING SOON!!
From the colonisation of new worlds to apocalyptic nightmares, from alien invasion to cyberpunk, dystopia, utopia, space opera and much more – we seek and offer the full spectrum of subgenres of Sci-Fi
We will publish:
- “Micro” – Flash Fiction between 300-999 words.
- “Meso” – Short fiction between 1000-2499 words.
- “Macro” – Short fiction between 2500-5000 words.
- Poetry – (up to 40 lines)
- Articles – Up to 2500 words
- Classic SciFi stories
Diversity & Equality – Sciencefictionery is committed to the publication of work by writers of all sexes, genders, ethnicities, colour, orientation, nationalities and religious beliefs.
Young writers under the age of 18 should submit works through a responsible adult (parent or guardian)